News and Events:
- NSL proud to launch its' newly designed website! - March 15, 2013
- NSL to Sponsor the 15th Annual Help a Child Smile Charity Bass Tournament! - March 11, 2013
- NSL to open its first ISL residence in Niagara Falls! - March 1, 2013
- NSL launches the NSL Pro-Team! - February 1, 2013
- NSL 2013 New-year's eve Party - December 31,2012
- NSL Residences full of Christmas Cheer! - December 20, 2012
- Lakeside Terrace, 2012 Halloween party a huge success! - November 1, 2012
Keep in Touch:
Welcome to NSL...
We are an organization serving the community, focused on housing and caring for individuals with the need for support in their daily living. We serve a wide variety of adults in all age groups, with varying needs and personal circumstances which may prevent them from living full and healthy lives in a traditional housing environment. Our homes provide the support and stability many individuals with physical, mental or emotional impairments need in order to sustain healthy, enriched lives.Click here
to learn more about NSL
What is Independant Supportive Living?
Click here to find out more.
Click here for answers to the most commonly asked questions.
Click here to fast track your application.
Nestled quietly among tall pines and just steps to the beautiful shores of Lake Erie, this elegant home boasts spacious, private and semi-private rooms.read more...
Conveniently located at 309 Beatrice Street in Welland, in a quiet and peaceful neighbourhood. Beatrice Manor is an elegant home and offers a tranquil, home-like atmosphere.read more...
Conveniently located at 68 Fraser Street in Port Colborne, Ontario, Seaway Park Residence is a handicap accessible home.read more...
Conveniently located at 118 Chetwood Street in quiet Western Hill, St. Catharines, Ontario. Our facility is an elegant home, housing both male and female residents.read more...
Located in the historic Humberstone section of Port Colborne, this spacious home boasts many amenities. A highly supportive environment in a home like setting makes this home a preferred atmosphere for most seniors.read more...